Align-Pilates C2-Pro Pilates Reformer
Our latest Pilates reformer in our C Series line – the C2-Pro is the 5th generation. The C2-Pro brings major performance improvements to the C series, including the potential for either Full or Half Cadillac frames together with a host of subtle refinements which together make this the leading reformer in its class, whilst still offering unrivaled value for money. The C2-Pro can be adapted with the use of brackets to take either a Half Cadillac Tower or Full Cadillac and like its predecessors, it can free-stand with the use of the leg extenders and when not attached to a Half/Full Cadillac and can stack.
See PDF for product information
Our latest Pilates reformer in our C Series line – the C2-Pro is the 5th generation.
The C2-Pro reformer brings major performance improvements to the C series, including the potential for either Full or Half Cadillac frames together with a host of subtle refinements which together make this the leading reformer in its class, whilst still offering unrivaled value for money.
The C2-Pro can be adapted with the use of brackets to take either a Half Cadillac Tower or Full Cadillac and like its predecessors, it can free-stand with the use of the leg extenders and when not attached to a Half/Full Cadillac and can stack. The Align-Pilates C2-Pro Pilates Reformer is a full feature performance reformer, which uses many of the same quality components as its bigger brother, the A2RII.
The C2 Pro reformer – one reformer which adapts to suit your Pilates life, in the Studio, Clinic or home. Components from the C2 Pro like the full and half Cadillac frame are also cross-compatible with A2 Series machines giving you additional possibilities and flexibility as your studio grows.
- Class-leading travel - now 106.5cm up from 100.5cm on previous models C1 models
- Long carriage now increased to 92cm up from 86cm on previous models
- Resistance:5 nickel plated quality music wire springs in 3 different strengths (2 light, 2 medium and 1 strong)
- Lockable foot bar positions with 4 positions including flat
- Removable rope risers with 7 height positions (if extension legs are used)
- Rapid rope length adjustment system that adjusts both ropes simultaneously, with 7 rope length variations
- Height adjustable feet for perfect alignment
- Align-Pilates ‘Silent’ system with metal-free double loop handles, ropes & foot strap and now patented silent pulleys for a super quiet user experience
- 3 position head rest
- Removable & lockable shoulder rest
- Space-saving – The C2-Pro is wheeled for ease of movement and storage and can be stacked or stood against a wall. It can “free stand” when selected with the extension leg option.*
- Improved anodized aluminium runners with new self-centering carriage for smooth and jam free operation
- New self-lubricating German engineered plastic wheels for a smoother quieter ride and dramatically reduced maintenance
- ISO20957-1 Class S Item. Max User Weight:150kg. Suitable for users:145cm - 193cm (4’10” - 6’4”)
- Reformer only:235 (L) x 66 (W) x 24cm (H)
- Reformer with Leg Extensions:239.5 x 66 x 42cm
- Standing height for storage:240cm
- Weight:59kg (GW)
The Align-Pilates C2-Pro reformer is compatible with;
- Jump Board for C1 series F series and H series reformers
- Leg Extensions for C*-Pro Pilates
- Half Cadillac frame (bracket required)
- Frame Sitting Box
- Sitting Box
- Neck Pillow
- Platform extender
- Full Cadillac frame (brackets required)
Differences between the C2 Pro reformer and its predecessor the C1 Pro Pilates Reformer
- 6cm of extra the travel allowing for a class-leading 106.5cm of travel in the same footprint as the C1 Pro
- An extra 6cm of useable length on the reformer carriage (now 73cm from the shoulder rest or 92cm long in total) making the machine better suited to taller people but taking up no more space than the previous C models!
- A new internal runner design with a self-centering carriage and new self-lubricating German engineered plastic wheels for the smoothest and quietest ride possible, whilst reducing maintenance and cleaning requirements!
- New patented silent pulleys that eliminate noise from the pulley and pulley spring which combined with the existing silent ropes and handles make the reformer the quietest available
- The foot bar is now lockable with a single locking pin that has a slot to store the pin when not in use
Compatibility with other C Series reformers
Despite all the changes the C2 Pro, all the earlier C Series accessories remain compatible e.g. the mattress insert, standing platform, leg extensions, half and full Cadillac frames. This makes using C2 Pro’s in the same studio as C1* reformers a breeze and levers on any earlier investments in the series. Furthermore, for those already invested in earlier C Series machines, there is almost 100% backward compatibility for spare parts, as this is one of the cornerstones of Align-Pilates’ design principles