Align C2 Pro RC Reformer
February 2020 sees the launch of the latest C Series reformer, the fifth generation C2-Pro RC. The new model builds on the excellent reputation of our best-selling C2-Pro reformer, with the introduction of our new patent-pending Rapid Change (RC) spring bar together with a host of refinements to enhance the machine's excellent Studio credentials.
The rapid change spring bar radically alters the ease and speed of adjusting your reformer, which is particularly beneficial in the group class environment, where the C2-Pro RC excels. The spring bar can be adjusted, with springs attached, with one hand in a single action saving up to 12 additional actions compared with most standard reformers!
The C2-Pro RC is stackable and can free-stand, either with the optional new freestanding feet or, if leg extensions are fitted, which in turn raise the bed height to 42cm versus the 24cm bed height of the standard machine. Like earlier Pro models in the C series, this reformer can accept either a Full or, a Half Cadillac frame making this the most versatile reformer in its class, whilst offering unparalleled value for money.
The C2 Pro RC reformer – one reformer which adapts to suit your Pilates life, in the Studio, Clinic or home. Components from the C2 Pro RC, such as the full and half Cadillac frame are also cross-compatible with A2 Series machines, giving you additional possibilities and flexibility as your studio grows.
Please note the Gondola Pole is not included and shown for demo purposes only.
- Patent-pending rapid change spring bar for the fastest spring bar changes available, using one hand and a single action
- Class-leading travel - 106.5cm, up from 100.5cm on previous models C1 models
- Large & comfortable carriage 92cm x 58cm
- Resistance:5 nickel plated quality music wire springs in 3 different strengths (2 light, 2 medium and 1 strong)
- Choice of heights, either standard 24cm height or 42cm with optional leg extensions
- Lockable foot bar positions with 4 positions including flat
- Removable rope risers with 7 height positions (if extension legs are used)
- Rapid rope length adjustment system that adjusts both ropes simultaneously, with 7 rope length variations
- Height adjustable feet for perfect alignment
- Align-Pilates ‘Silent’ system with metal-free double loop handles, ropes & foot strap and now patented silent pulleys for a super quiet user experience
- Improved 3 position headrest
- Removable & lockable shoulder rest with new off-centered shoulder pads to give a choice of two different widths
- Space-saving – The C2-Pro can be wheeled for ease of movement and storage and can be stacked and it can “free stand” when selected with either the optional free standing feet or the extension leg option.*
- Improved anodized aluminium runners with a self-centering carriage for smooth and jam-free operation
- New Gondola pole storage hooks underneath the runner for convenient access & a tidier studio! Note maple pole sold separately
- New self-lubricating German engineered plastic wheels for a smoother quieter ride and dramatically reduced maintenance
- ISO20957-1 Class S Item. Max User Weight:150kg. Suitable for users:145cm - 193cm (4’10” - 6’4”)
- Reformer only - 239.5 (L) x 66 (W) x 24cm (H)
- Reformer with Leg Extensions - 239.5 x 66 x 42cm
- Standing height for storage - 240cm
- Weight - 59kg (GW)
The Align-Pilates C2-Pro RC reformer is compatible with the following accessories
- Jump Board for C* series reformers
- Leg Extensions (to raise the bed height to 42cm)
- Free standing feet (to allow freestanding of the reformer)
- Half Cadillac frame (bracket required)
- Full Cadillac frame (brackets required)
- Mattress insert for C Series reformers
- Platform extender for C series Reformers
- Pro Rope Adjusters (for enhanced rope adjustment)
- Frame Sitting Box
- Sitting Box
- Neck Pillow
Differences Between The C2 Pro RC Reformer And Its Predecessor The C2 Pro Pilates Reformer
- New Rapid change RC spring bar – reduces up to 13 actions when moving the spring bar to a single one-handed action!
- Off-center shoulder rests to provide a choice of head gap
- Maple pole holder
- Improved wheels & headrest design