PLEASE NOTE: You must have a trade account to complete any purchase on this site.
The Muscle Recovery Tool (MRT) is designed to allow the user to apply pressure precisely where it is needed the most.
MRT is a myofascial release aid, specifically shaped to provide an edge for all muscle areas. The MRT gives you access to those hard to reach spots with pinpoint accuracy.
In the skilled hands of a physio, difficult procedures such as Scapular Mobilisation are made much easier.
The MRT is made in Ireland from high grade hygienic HDPE and is available in 5 colours
5 Points to remember when using your MRT:
1. When using the MRT it is very important to remember that you are kneading the muscle in the same way a physio does.
2. Use the MRT at a pressure and angle that are comfortable to you - It is very important not to rush and cause harm by applying too much pressure.
3. As a general rule, for larger muscle groups you should move the MRT in one direction at any time - this is to encourage blood flow, which in turn will stimulate the recovery of muscle. The MRT is design in a way which allows you to find the perfect edge for specific areas.
4. Always remember that everyone has different pain thresholds, and you need to find yours and handle the MRT in such a way as not to cross this threshold.
5. If you feel the need, use some muscle oils or other lubricant (Coconut oil is a popular choice) to ensure a smooth glide along the muscle - This is also where the hygienic design of the MRT comes into play, it can be washed with warm soapy water after use.
- Additional Information
Weight No Weight 4kg - 10kg No Special Offer €39.00