COVID 19 – Return to Sport
With Sports returning we have been providing Covid Return to Sport Supplies to many of the Sports Associations including GAA, IRFU, FAI, Cricket etc and the Sports Institutes.
From this experience of what is needed across the different Sports we’ve put this page together to cover the Supplies need to meet the requirements.
We’ve broken it into 3 sections;
- Requirements for the Grounds and Clubhouse… Sinage, Infection Control, Equipment Disinfection, Temperature Measurement etc.
- Requirements for the Medical Team, the Coaches and Management
- Requirements for the Players and Teams ….Infection Control, Training equipment etc
In each section we’ve created some recommended kit bundles that you can consider
We’ve also put together a detailed checklist where you can choose what would be needed for your set up and get an idea on the costs involved.
- Sinage for Inside and outside your Grounds and Club house
- Hand Sanitiser and Anti bacterial Soap & Dispensers
- Disinfectant cleaners for surfaces and training equipment
- Infra Red Thermometer for Temperature checks
- Type IIR Mask rec. by ISCP / HSE for player treatment or dealing with injuries (inside 2m)
- Type 1 masks for outdoor use for coaches, Management etc.
- PPE to treat injured players
- 120ml Portable Hand sanitiser
- Infra Red Thermometer
- 120ml Portable Hand sanitiser for players
- Training kit for each age group to avoid sharing of training equipment.
- Adult player training kits eg Mini bands, powerbands etc to avoid sharing across players
- Training kit bag so players have their own bands, sanitiser etc stored together.