Neurotrac 4 Continence Unit
- Digital Dual Channel Stimulator (NMES)used to treat urinary incontinence by sending a mild electric current to nerves in the lower back, tibialis nerve or in most of the cases, to the pelvic muscles using a probe.
- Suitable for urinary or rectal incontinence.
- 9 Built in programmes for ease of use.
- 3 Customisable constant mode programmes.
- Ability to lock the unit and records total time in use and average current.
- Clear bright backlight LCD allows the display to be read more easily in low light or dark conditions.
- Keypad with bigger buttons for ease of use.
- Compact, light and reliable
Click on the image to download detail specification
-Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
-Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load; actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 86 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 65 mA.
-Type: Constant current, maximum output voltage 180 Volts +10 / -30 Volts
-Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current..
-Selectable pulse width: 50 μS – 450 μS [2% accuracy].
-Pulse Rate selection: in the continuous mode 2 – 100 Hz [2% accuracy].
-Time duration of the treatment selectable: 1 minute to 90 minutes.
-Low Battery Indicator: If the battery goes below 6.9 volts +/- 0.2 volts the battery symbol will flash on/off once every second.
-Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B the output current will be reset at zero.
-Ramp up time: 0.3 – 9.9 seconds.
If the battery voltage is below 6.6 (+/- 0.2) volts the unit will not turn on.
-Physical dimensions: 119.2 x 69 x 28.7 mm
0.07KG without battery, 0.1KG with battery.
-Environmental Conditions for use:
+5 to +40 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
-Environmental conditions for storage & transport:
-25 to +70 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.