Baseline Smedley Digital Dynamometer
Excl. Tax: €130.00
Incl. Tax: €159.90
The Baseline® Electronic Hand Dynamometer is a good match and companion for gymnasts, tennis players, rock climbers and also serves as a recuperating muscle training device for muscular injury as part of physical therapy. The grip-strength hand dynamometer comes with the following special features:
1. High precision power gauging, giving momentary digital read-out of gripping power.
2. Auto capturing of maximum achieved grip strength and display of the value.
3. Assessment of results according to age and gender group.
4. Saving/storage, and retrieval of results for different users.
UNIT: kg / lb MAX.
CAPACITY : 90 kg / 198 lb
DIVISION (RESOLUTION) = 0.1 kg / 0.2 lb
POWER: 2 x 1.5V AAA BATTERIES TOLERANCE: ± 0.5 kg / 1 lb
OPERATING ENVIRONMENT: TEMPERATURE = 0~35°C; RELATIVE HUMIDITY = 30~90%
1. Design principle: bionics, ergonomics.
2. Adjustable handle, suitable for users of different ages, suitable for 5- position testing protocols.
3. Fashionable, easy-to-use design.
4. Equipped with high precision strain gauge sensor.
5. Easy-to-read 0.8” (21mm) LCD digits.
6. Mulit-functions including user data setting; grip testing; test result comparison, save and recall.