Intelect Mobile 2 Ultrasound
Intelect Mobile 2from Chattanooga takes electrotherapy to the next level. The Mobile 2 comes in multiple configurations: electro stimulation only, ultrasound only or a combo device that combines both modalities.
Intelect Mobile 2 ULTRASOUND
- The Intelect Mobile 2 ULTRASOUND is an ultrasound therapy system used with or without an optional Cart.
- The intelect Mobile 2 Ultrasound offers dual frequency Ultrasound at 1 or 3 MHz, Pulsed or continuous duty cycles (10%, 20%, 50% & 100%).
- Supplied with a 5cm2 ultrasound applicator with additional optional heads available.
- Guidelines for treatment area are available on the user interface.
- Coupling detection can be monitored either audibly (set to on as default) or visually by the LED on the back of the applicator, treatment time indicator will stop when head is uncoupled so certainty of amount of ultrasound treatment is delivered during the time period is accurately measured and reproducible.
- This equipment is to be used only under the prescription and supervision of a licensed medical practitioner.
The intuitive user interface, quick access buttons and preset protocols means the Mobile 2 is both simple and effective for therapy delivery. The optional built in battery makes the Intelect Mobile 2 a truly mobile option.
- Full colour 7" high resolution touch screen
- Upgradable software : future proof technology
- Import / Export capability (Bluetooth)
- Treatment data storage
- Ergonomic design
- Lightweight and mobile with ergonomically designed handle
- Optional custom carry case available for safe and secure transport
- Optional cart with storage drawers and large wheels
- Home use: compliant with IEC 60601-1-11, can be used for treatment in the patients' home.
KEY FEATURES - INTERFACE
- Intelligent interface with touch buttons and interactive lights indicating status of device or port
- Suggested Protocol Setting (SPS): built in suggested protocols based on currently available clinical evidence
- Anatomical library with hi resolution images for patient explanation
- Custom protocols can be stored.
|Main input voltages||100-240V AC, 1.0 to 0.42A, 50/60Hz|
|Electrical Class||Class II|
|Mode of operation||Continuous|
|Dimensions / Weight (no battery, excluding cart)||340 x 355 x 150 mm / 2.8 Kg|
|Conformity||This device complies with the applicable standards EN/IEC 60601-1 and 60601-1-11, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.601.1, UL Std. No 60601-1|
|CE 2797||Classification according to MDD : class IIa device 93/42 60601-1|
|Legal manufacturer||DJO France SAS - CE 2797|
|FREQUENCY||1MHz; 3 MHz|
|DUTY CYCLES||10%, 20%, 50%, Continuous|
|PULSE REPETITION RATE||16,48, or 100 Hz|
- Max (ON): 31.25 ms
- Min (OFF): 5 ms
|Ultrasound applicator Frequency||1cm²||2cm²||5cm²|
|Effective Radiating Area ERA INTL (cm²)||1||0.9||1.5||1||2.5||2.7|
|Max Output power in Continuous mode||2W||1.8W||3W||2W||5W||5.4W|
|Max Output power in Pulsed mode||3W||2.7W(*)||4.5W||3W||7.5W||8.1W|
|Max Amplitude in Continuous mode||2W/cm²||2W/cm²||2W/cm²||2W/cm²||2W/cm²||2W/cm²|
|Max Amplitude in Pulsed mode||3W/cm²||3W/cm²||3W/cm²||3W/cm²||3W/cm²||3W/cm²|