Microfet 2 Wireless Dynamometer
The wireless microFET®2 Digital Handheld Dynamometer muscle tester is an accurate, portable Force Evaluation and Testing (FET) device. It is designed specifically for taking objective, reliable, and quantifiable muscle testing measurements. It is a modern adaptation of the time-tested art of hands-on manual muscle tester. The microFET®2 aids in diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment of neuromuscular disorders. Now with wireless capability, you can enjoy freedom from inconvenient cord tangling and being wired to the data-collecting computer. No more cables, cords, or wires.
This unique, handheld dynamometer muscle tester is battery operated, weighs less than a pound, and is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand. The microFET®2 muscle tester is microprocessor controlled, to provide accurate, repeatable muscle strength readings.
Microfet 2 Clinical Software
Clinic Software Package is an easy-to-use platform providing muscle testing and spinal range of motion protocols. Patient tracking, analysis, and comparison statistics are collected and narrative and graphic reports can be generated.
Click links below for more info
- Measurement Range 0-300 lbs force
- Easy To Read LCD Displays Show Peak Force and Elapsed Time
- Selectable units of measure: pounds (lbs.), Newtons (N), or kilogram-force (kgf)
- Accuracy within 1% of the reading
- Two threshold settings for muscle testing: Low Threshold – 0.8 lb. to 300 lbs. in 0.1 lb. increments and High Threshold – 3.0 lbs. to 300 lbs. in 0.1 lb. increments
- Stores up to 30 tests
- Uses rechargeable lithium ion rechargeable battery
Self-activating “sleep” mode after 3 minutes to extend battery life