Recovery Room Layout Support
There are many options to consider when designing your Recovery Room. We can offer you lots of Support on this.
• Space available is obviously a key feature and we can help you optimise this space with a mix of Normatec Recovery Boots and Hyperice Percussion devices.
• Similarly your plans for working with teams or individuals will impact the layout. The flow of the room to efficiently handle a group and the number of stations you will need are all factors.
• Having supported lots of Recovery rooms being set up over the past number of years and interaction with those rooms as to what works best and what doesn’t, we are able to help and support you with this knowledge.
• We don’t charge for it so doesn’t cost anything to ask. Email email@example.com or call on 086-6088213 and we can arrange a call / visit to support you with Layout design.
Again depending on the Space and layout etc there different packages you can go for. It can be just a single unit room as part of your Physio clinic or Gym or it can be multiple units and the mix of Boots to percussion device is important. The most popular package is 6 Normatec systems and 6 Recovery chairs. This would be backed with 3 – 6 Hypervolt Percussion guns and some of the Hypersphere and Hypersphere Mini devices. We also provide mats for a soft area where your customers can use these devices and other self massage and stretching devices. This provides a nice flow around the recovery room to comfortable take a team session. A cold therapy station is also worth considering to cater for injured athletes who may need some specific cryo treatment as invariably a team visiting your facility will have an injured player or two.
Additional Recovery Room Equipment
Many rooms include a Cryo Spa and or Sauna etc. We don’t not provide this equipment directly but again can support you with some suggestions of manufacturers that we know offer very good solutions.
Request a Consultation
If you would like a call to discuss your Recovery Room plans please fill out the form by clicking the button below and one of our team will make contact with you.
Increase Range of Motion
Perstaltic pulse dynamic compression rapidly enhances acute range-of-motion with less discomfort and time.
Decrease Muscle Fatigue
External pneumatic compression increases flexibility and reduces select skeletal muscle oxidative stresss and proteolysis markers during recovery from heavy resistance exercise.
Lessen Pain Sensitivity
Peristaltic pulse dynamic compression is a promising means of accelerating and enhancing recovery by reducing muscle tenderness from pressure stimuli.
HOW IT WORKS: BIOMIMICRY
Instead of using static compression (squeezing) to transport fluid out of the limbs, NormaTec Pulse Technology uses dynamic compression (pulsing).
Our patented pulsing action more effectively mimics the muscle pump of the legs and arms, greatly enhancing the movement of fluid and metabolites out of the limbs after an intense workout.
Veins and lymphatic vessels have one-way valves that prevent fluid backflow. Similarly, NormaTec Pulse Technology uses hold pressures to keep fluids from being forced in the wrong direction.
Because of this enhancement, instead of tapering pressure off, the PULSE and PULSE PRO can deliver maximum pressure in every zone.
Because extended static pressure can be detrimental to the body’s normal circulatory flow, Sequential Pulse Technology releases the hold pressures once they are no longer needed to prevent backflow.
By releasing the hold pressure in each zone as soon as possible, each portion of the limb gains maximal rest time without a significant pause between compression cycles.
Research & Science - Hyperice is backed by a huge body of research and studies. This is hugely important as its evidence based technology and especially when looking at a commercial or team Recovery room to have this Research back up. Majority of the other brands do not have any research or studies. We felt this was hugely important when choosing to partner with Hyperice & Normatec as majority of our customers are evidence based practitioners.
Safety - FDA Cleared, CE Marked, TGA Registered (risks considered same as massage)Max pressure of 110 mmHg (less than 2.5 PSI) when using the Normatec boots. We feel this is the No 1 feature with the HyperIce brand. Without the proper Research at higher pressures there are naturally concerns as to the safety of those pressures in certain circumstances. Again when considering a Recovery Room that the general public and team will use this peace of mind and reassurance as to the safery of the products is paramount.
Technology - NormaTec system utilizes a patented technology that massages the legs, arms, or hips with pneumatic compression to enhance circulation and reduce soreness. NormaTec employs three forms of biomimicry to expedite recovery: Pulsing—dynamic compression mobilizes fluid. Gradient Hold—prevents fluid backflow. Distal Release—allows normal circulation. This patented dynamic compression is hugely effective and again with safety in mind
Support - We have been working for many years now with Normatec and Hyperice and the back up and Support to customers is excellent. As distributors this is a key feature to have that support from the Manufacturer so that we in turn can react quickly to any issues and support our customers.
Worldwide Recognition - Trusted by the top teams and clinics throughout the World. 97% of the Pro Teams in the US use Hyperice / Normatec to power their Recovery rooms.
Recovery Rooms in Ireland - We have helped establish and support Recovery rooms all across Ireland in the past 5 years and have built up a big base of knowledge on what works well and can support you on this. Working with some fantastic Customers too who are very supportive also with new rooms being set up
Recovery Technology - As technology evolves Hyperice are to the forefront in terms of Recovery Technology. The Hyperice App allows you to connect the full Hyperice and Normatec range and to link in with world leading Fitness technology to tailor Recovery programs to suit your workload and demands.
Benefits to the Business
- Only 3 sets of Normatec - low cost vs profit opportunity
- Simple roll-out plan. - Offer taster sessions for every client for the month to create the demand
- Educate every member of staff on what the Normatec does and how it benefits the body, as well as how to set clients up with a normatec session
- Not staff intensive - Anyone can set them up and no on has to stay with them while doing the session
- Facility typically charge 15–30 EUR per 30-minute treatment (and offer discounted 10-packs of treatments or unlimited premier monthly memberships)
- Break even in just over one month
- Helps with both member acquisition and retention. All Athletes and Gym users are more and more aware of importance of recovery and to be able to cover their training and Recovery all in the one facility is a big advantage
- Attract new clients by marketing Hyperice/Normatec to local teams/clubs/athletes. Great for use at events (races, games, open houses)
- Self-sufficient — acts as an extra set of hands while you work with other clients.
- Make your business stand out, be the first to offer pro-level technology. Keep clients coming back and feeling better after grueling workouts
We offer competitive rental and flexible leasing options through our finance partner – SME Finance and Leasing and also from Humm Finance.
No desposit required.
Purchase Leasing offers an easy and affordable option, after the 12 - 36 fixed monthly payments, you will own the equipment and have the peace of mind that it has been maintained to the highest standards to ensure you enjoy many years of service from your investment.
The Benefits of Leasing
- Working capital is not tied up in depreciating assets
- Cash and credit lines are reserved for other uses
- Payments are fixed which means you can budget effectively
- We can match your repayments to the life of the asset, thereby easing cash-flow
- You can purchase equipment now to help grow your business, therefor making it pay for itself.